To help members succeed in their professional roles, IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants) offers a variety of thought leadership resources, including cutting-edge research in industry best practices, business case studies, insights into financial trends, and guidance on advancing your career as well as the performance of your company.
Here are some of IMA’s recent offerings:
- Curt Verschoor On Ethics: Timely Columns from Strategic Finance Magazine
- The Master Guide to Controllers' Best Practices
Statements of Management Accounting
- Revised IMA Statement of Ethical Professional Practice
- IMA Management Accounting Competency Framework
- Delivering Business Value: The Role of FP&A in Execution: Lessons Learned from a Global Survey of 700+ Organizations
- IMA Salary Surveys & Robert Half Salary Center
For academic members:
"Faculty Friday” Webinar Series
- Excel-Based Active Learning for the Managerial Accounting Course
- How in the World Do I Teach Data Analytics?
IMA Educational Case Journal (IECJ®)
Books & SMAs: Jennifer Ashkenazy firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports & IECJ: Kip Krumwiede email@example.com
“Faculty Friday” & Academic Relations: Jodi Ryan firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse Surveys & Other Technical Accounting Activities: Linda Devonish-Mills Lmills@imanet.org
All other inquiries: Kerry Butkera email@example.com
For additional information about these resources, please visit the IMA research and publications page.