Registration is now open for IMA's virtual Annual Conference & Expo (ACE2021), to be held on June 14-16, 2021, an engaging, inspiring opportunity to learn from and network with accounting and finance professionals from around the world. This year’s Conference will take place in an entirely virtual format, enabling members to attend sessions from the comfort and convenience of their home or office. Special Early Bird rates apply now through April 30.
ACE2021 will offer more than 50 live and on-demand sessions grouped according to eight specialty tracks. This format allows attendees to customize their learning experience and sign up for sessions that meet their individual professional and personal development goals. Those attending the Conference are eligible to earn up to 11 NASBA and more than 50 ICMA® (Institute of Certified Management Accountants) continuing education credits. Plus, all sessions will be available on-demand for 30 days following the Conference.
The Conference will feature live keynote presentations by influential speakers:
- Marlene Beers, CPA, VP and Controller, PPL Corporation
- Michael High, CMA, FP&A, Business Unit CFO-Deep Water Gulf of Mexico, Royal Dutch Shell
- Russell Porter, CMA, CFM, Vice President of Finance and Planning, IBM
- Tyler Schultz, Theranos Whistleblower and Entrepreneur
- Todd Sherrill, Chair, Financial and Accounting Services, Mayo Clinic
- Janet Stovall, Diversity & Inclusion Pragmatist and Senior Client Strategist, NeuroLeadership Institute
- Amy Webb, Quantitative Futurist, Founder and CEO, the Future Today Institute, Author, and Professor, NYU Stern School of Business
Topics covered will include:
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Data analytics
- Robotic process automation
- Cross-cultural communication
- Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) reporting
- And much more
Said Deborah Warner, CAE, CPTD, IMA vice president, Education and Career Services, “This year’s virtual Annual Conference aims to inform, inspire, and energize management accountants from around the world. We’re assembling a group of expert presenters who are leaders in accounting, finance, and various industries—and they are eager to share insights and best practices that attendees can put to work. Plus, we’ve planned some exciting virtual networking opportunities where attendees can connect with experts and peers in new and fun interactive ways.”
For more information, including a full agenda and registration details, please visit www.imaconference.org.