Plan & Advance Your Career
Earn the CMA® (Certified Management Accountant) and prove mastery of 11 critical practice areas in management accounting.
Assess your skills and create a personalized professional plan with our custom career management tool—Exclusive to IMA members.
Employers can find talent, while job seekers can find accounting/finance positions in the U.S. and around the world.
CSCA® (Certified in Strategy and Competitive Analysis) is a credential for CMAs who want to deepen their strategic management expertise by building on their CMA certification.
Satisfy your CPE requirements with a broad catalog of courses for every stage of your career—Discounted for IMA Members
Enhance your career and industry knowledge with exclusive members-only sessions, plus earn NASBA-approved CPE credits—Free for IMA members
IMA's Annual Conference & Exposition, Regional Conferences, Student Leadership Conference
Gain a dynamic networking and learning experience—Discounted for IMA members
Get involved with your local community - Exclusive to IMA members
Members and other professionals can access our confidential Ethics Helpline for guidance on ethical issues in business. Access resources, such as our Statement of Ethical Professional Practice and various learning resources, to promote integrity in business.
Take the pulse of the profession with timely, actionable information.
- Strategic Finance, our award-winning monthly publication
- Management Accounting Quarterly, a refereed online journal on critical topics affecting the profession
- IMA Educational Case Journal, a quarterly, teaching-case journal for academics
- E-newsletters, from general membership news in IMA Online News to specialty areas, including technology, careers, students, academics, and CMA certification
IMA Thought Leadership
Access the latest and rigorously researched data, best practices, and techniques
- Sponsored research studies, analyses of industry trends
- Statements on Management Accounting (SMAs), authoritative reports on a wide range of topics within the profession
Stay ahead of the curve with practical information from IMA’s series of published book titles.
Locate essential research and resources in finance and accounting by contacting our Research & Information Manager.
Enjoy deals from some of the world’s leading brands—Exclusive to IMA Members
- Executive Recruitment
- Office Supplies
- Personal Insurance
- Automobile Insurance
- Technical Training
- Retail Discounts
- Rental Cars
- Credit Card Reward Programs
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Recognition