With the end of the year rapidly approaching, IMA? (Institute of Management Accountants) members want to make sure they?re all caught up on mandatory CPE. CMAs must earn 30 hours of CPE per year, including two hours in ethics, to maintain their certification status.*
IMA recently made it more convenient for members to get the CPE they need by reducing the price on several of its popular educational products. As part of IMA?s commitment to delivering enhanced value to its members, the following course offerings are now available to members for a reduced fee, effective October 1:
- IMA Data Analytics & Visualization Fundamentals Certificate? ? Learn to harness the power of data to gain deeper insights into business performance and make informed strategic decisions. This course offers experiential learning through case scenarios, videos, and practice exercises. Earn a professional certificate, a digital badge, and 9 NASBA CPE credits.
- IMA Strategy and Competitive Learning Series? ? Build your strategic partnering skills with this e-learning package, which includes five courses and a practice question bank. Courses topics include strategic planning, risk management, how to sustain competitive advantage, and more. Earn up to 21 NASBA CPE credits.
- IMA Excel: Data Analytics-Combo Package ? Learn from renowned expert Bill Jelen (Mr. Excel) as he demonstrates how to leverage the power of Excel to perform complex data analytics. The combo pack includes both the IMA Excel: Data Analytics-Leveraging Excel and IMA Excel: Prescriptive Analytics courses, offering a total of 6.5 NASBA CPE credits.
- IMA Live! ? Based on IMA live events and webinars, this course package includes topics such as risk management, technology enablement, business performance management, leadership, and professional development. The full package offers a total of more than 125 NASBA CPE credits.
- IMA?s RPA Series ? A package of four individual courses related to various aspects of robotic process automation (RPA). Learn about the basic applications, benefits, risks, roles, and best practices associated with RPA. Complete the full series to earn a digital badge and 2 NASBA CPE credits.
?Not all CPE is created equal,? noted Deborah Warner, CAE, CPTD, vice president, IMA Education and Career Services. ?We?re proud that our IMA educational products are designed specifically for our members and their finance and accounting business upskilling needs. And we?re dedicated to continually expanding our portfolio of product offerings to ensure members have access to a robust set of resources that are current and relevant to the quickly evolving management accounting profession.?
Visit the IMA Education Center?to learn more about these and other IMA continuing education offerings.?
*The CPE requirement for members who passed both parts of the CMA exam in 2021 starts on January 1, 2022. These members can carry over all CPE credits earned from the date they passed the second exam into 2022.