Celebrate IMA’s 100-Year Anniversary at what promises to be an epic event. Registration is now open for this year’s IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants) Annual Conference & Expo (ACE2019), to be held at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina on June 15-19. Early Bird registration is available through March 29; visit www.imaconference.org to take advantage of special rates and save up to $350.
During these four days in San Diego, attendees can:
- Explore eight Specialty Tracks designed exclusively for accounting and finance professionals
- Choose from 75+ sessions and create a custom learning experience
- Earn 28+ continuing professional education (CPE) credits (maximum of 27 NASBA credits*)
- Network and share experiences with more than 1,000 attendees
- Enjoy the sun and sea of San Diego, known as “America’s Finest City”
Attendees will learn from robust speakers on important issues facing the accounting and finance field. Keynote presenters will include:
- Jay Leno, executive producer and host of Jay’s Garage; stand-up comedian, actor, and author
- Mike Walsh, futurist, best-selling author, and CEO of Tomorrow
- Matthew Luhn, storyteller and artist for beloved Pixar hits such as Toy Story, Monsters, Inc., Finding Nemo, and more
- Amy Vetter, CPA, yogi, technologist, author, and Inc.com contributor
David Skora, vice president of finance and administration at Fristam Pumps USA, is chair of the ACE2019 Volunteer Program Committee and has a long history of IMA service at the local, regional, and global levels. His committee was charged with selecting sessions for the conference. Said Skora, “Our committee expects that this will be the best conference ever. We received a record number of submissions for conference sessions, so that made our job quite difficult. We’re glad that we were able to narrow down the field and create a program that delivers valuable content to our members.”
Skora noted that the Conference’s eight Specialty Tracks map directly back to IMA’s recently released enhanced Management Accounting Competency Framework. “We have a stronger focus on technology than ever before and we’re covering hot topics like data analytics, artificial intelligence, and more. If you’ve never been to an IMA annual conference, this is the one you want to attend. I guarantee you will not be disappointed,” he added.
For complete information about ACE2019 and registration details, please visit www.imaconference.org. Attendees can join the conversation at #IMA100years.
*Maximum CPE is based on attending the preconference workshops, preconference webinar, and main conference sessions.