CMA® (Certified Management Accountant) candidates are advised of the following important announcements:
Registration for 2022 Testing Windows
Registration for the January/February 2022 exam testing window is open and will remain so until February 15, 2022. To register to take the CMA exam during this testing period, please visit the exam registration page.*
You can also register for the May/June 2022 and the September/October 2022 testing windows at this time. Please visit the above webpage for registration details.
All candidates preparing for the exam are reminded about the helpful CMA Resources page on the IMA website, which features useful videos, practice questions, study guides, webinars, and other resources to help candidates pass the exam.
*Please also see the related article in this issue about the new remote testing option.
Price Increase to Take Effect March 1
IMA is committed to serving members with high-quality programs to help you succeed at every stage of your career. As IMA invests in new technology and services to strengthen your member experience and the CMA program, please be aware that IMA membership dues and CMA program fees will increase beginning March 1, 2022. Visit the IMA website for a full schedule of price changes.
Candidates are encouraged to register for and schedule their exams now, in order to take advantage of the current lower prices.
Prometric Policies and Updates
Nearly all Prometric Test Centers around the world are open: View the complete list of open Prometric Test Centers. Note: This list is subject to change.
Prometric recently instituted an enhanced exam scheduling system, ProScheduler. This new system allows you to search availability of testing center seats by ZIP code, schedule/reschedule your exam, or cancel your appointment.
In an effort to comply with regional and local/government guidance and mandates, some Prometric locations are now requiring candidates to present proof of COVID-19 vaccination at check-in.
Prometric will maintain a list of test sites globally that require proof of vaccination in order to test. Candidates testing at these identified sites should be prepared to present the documentation provided to them by their healthcare provider at the time of vaccination. Prometric will update this list on a regular basis.
In addition, Prometric has made the following changes for all CMA candidates taking the exam at a Prometric Test Center:
- Prometric has reinstated its biometric procedures, specifically fingerprint and ID scans.
- Out of an abundance of caution, all test takers are required to use hand sanitizer before using any fingerprint scanners, and Prometric staff will wipe down devices with cleaner after each use to help reduce any risk of transmission. Prometric staff are trained on how to assist test takers in using fingerprint and ID scans from an appropriate distance.
- Prometric will continue to require everyone who enters a testing center to wear an approved face covering for the duration of their time at the location.
- Exceptions to mask policy: Prometric testing sites at U.S. state universities or U.S. government agencies in states where executive orders now prohibit mandatory face masks. In these cases, candidates will still be allowed to wear masks according to their comfort level at these sites, but masks will not be required.
- More information about these policies can be found on the enhanced test center procedures page on Prometric’s website.
Have more questions regarding testing sites and COVID-19? Go to the Prometric FAQ page.
You can also check out this what to expect on test day video, which provides a detailed overview of what to expect during your visit to a Prometric Test Center.
Submitting Educational Transcripts
CMA candidates must submit all required educational transcripts to ICMA electronically.
- Please email all documents in PDF format and make sure to include your IMA membership number. Send to:
- If you have already submitted your educational documents by mail, please resubmit a scanned copy of your documents to the above email address.
For questions about any of these announcements, please contact email@example.com.