CMA® (Certified Management Accountant) candidates are advised of the following important announcements:
New Videos on the Testing Experience
Prometric now has two new videos to help candidates better understand the testing experience for the CMA exam. All candidates are encouraged to view these videos before they sit for the exam.
A what to expect on test day video provides a detailed overview of what to expect during your visit to a Prometric testing center. It covers new COVID-19 health and safety protocols, security measures, and what will be required of you on the day that you take your test.
Another video, a demo of the actual test-taking experience, explains how to navigate the exam platform, including pop-up boxes to expect, how to flag questions or highlight text, and many other features that will help candidates improve their test-taking experience.
Prometric Testing Centers Are Open
ICMA® (Institute of Certified Management Accountants) continues to monitor the global coronavirus outbreak, with the health and safety of all CMA candidates and our staff remaining our top priority. At the present time, nearly all Prometric testing centers around the world are open, many at full capacity.
- Review the complete list of open Prometric testing centers. Note: This list is subject to change.
- Masks required – Until further notice, test takers are required to bring and wear a mask during the entirety of their time at the test center. Both medical masks or cloth face coverings are acceptable. Masks with exhale valves are prohibited to use at the testing center. Any test taker that comes to the test center without a mask will not be allowed to test, marked as a “no show,” and will not be eligible for a free reschedule.
- Candidates should check for additional details by visiting Prometric’s coronavirus update page.
- Have more questions regarding testing sites and COVID-19? Go to the Prometric FAQ page now.
Submitting Educational Transcripts
CMA candidates must submit all required educational transcripts to ICMA electronically on a temporary basis.
- Please email all documents in PDF format and make sure to include your IMA membership number. Send to:
- If you have already submitted your educational documents by mail, please resubmit a scanned copy of your documents to the above email address.
Available ResourcesCandidates can visit the CMA webpage for a list of helpful resources, many of which are free, for exam preparation and remote learning.
For questions about any of these announcements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.