As IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants) continues to monitor the global coronavirus outbreak, our top priority remains the health and safety of all CMA® (Certified Management Accountant) candidates and our staff. Given the current outlook, please note the following schedule and process changes:
Extension of testing windows for English-language exam
- The May-June testing window has been extended to include July – it now runs from May 1, 2020, to July 31, 2020. Registration for this extended testing window will remain open until July 12, 2020.
- The September-October testing window has been extended to include August – it now runs from August 1, 2020, to October 31, 2020. Registration for this extended testing window is open now and will remain open until October 15, 2020.
- For these two testing windows, we are waiving all fees for transferring from one testing window to the next or rescheduling appointments within a testing window.
For questions about this change, please contact email@example.com.
Change to submission process for education transcripts
CMA candidates must submit all required educational transcripts to ICMA® (Institute of Certified Management Accountants) electronically on a temporary basis.
- Please email all documents in PDF format and make sure to include your IMA membership number. Send to:
- If you have already submitted your educational documents by mail, please resubmit a scanned copy of your documents to the above email address.
Delivery of new CMA certificates delayed
Due to concerns of disruption in shipping services, ICMA has temporarily suspended delivery of all new CMA certificates. Delivery of new CMA certificates will resume as soon as possible.
Candidates can visit the IMA homepage to see a message from IMA President and CEO Jeff Thomson on the latest news regarding IMA’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak, including details about remote learning opportunities.