Our webinar program enhances your career by bringing you the latest thought leadership and developments in the profession.
IMA conducts more than 50 webinars every year at no cost to our members. Each qualifies for 1 to 1.5 hours of NASBA-approved CPE credit(s). Seats fill up quickly.
We offer two webinar series:
- Inside Talk: Our highly popular monthly series on timely, emerging issues and relevant topics such as technology, data analytics, revenue recognition, expense reporting and continuous accounting.
- IMA’s Leadership Academy: Hosts a monthly webinar series that empowers entry- and intermediate-level management accountants to become leaders within the profession.
Applying Commissions Accounting Requirements under ASC 606
October 25, 2017 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
The Energy Journey: How to Reduce Energy Spending AND Drive Long-Term Impact
November 01, 2017 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
The Tech Tsunami - Trends to Watch in 2018
November 06, 2017 01:00 PM - 02:30 PM
November 07, 2017 01:00 PM - 02:30 PM
Why High-Growth Companies Stumble with Sales Tax
November 14, 2017 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Play past webinars on LinkUp IMA.
- Webinars use standard Web browser technology and audio broadcasting
- With full attendance, you may download a PDF certificate of completion
- It may take up to 30 days for your CPE credit to be reflected in your transcript
- Replay webinars are in the archive 5-10 days after the live event but do not earn credits
Please read our IMA Webinars FAQ.
For questions about upcoming IMA webinars or for more information regarding program policies, please contact our offices:
For questions about IMA Leadership Academy, please contact:
Pat Stefanczyk at email@example.com or (201) 474-1592
Download the Leadership Academy Brochure.