Our webinar program enhances your career by bringing you the latest thought leadership and developments in the profession.
IMA conducts more than 50 webinars every year at no cost to our members. Each qualifies for 1 to 1.5 hours of NASBA CPE credit(s). Seats fill up quickly.
We offer two webinar series:
- Inside Talk: Our highly popular series on timely, emerging issues and relevant topics such as technology, data analytics, revenue recognition, expense reporting and continuous accounting.
- IMA’s Leadership Academy: Hosts a monthly webinar series that empowers entry- and intermediate-level management accountants to become leaders within the profession.
Machine Learning Forecasting: The Future of FP&A?
March 28, 2018 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Mindset of High-Performance Leaders
April 03, 2018 01:00 PM - 02:30 PM
A Pain-free Acquisition: What Do Investors Want?
April 04, 2018 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
The CMA Exam: Test-Taking Tips and Strategies
April 10, 2018 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
New Lease Accounting: Business Impacts You May Not Be Thinking Of
April 12, 2018 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Beyond the Budget: How to Make the Move to Rolling Forecasts
April 18, 2018 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
The Case for Continuous Accounting
April 25, 2018 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Play past webinars on LinkUp IMA.
- Webinars use standard Web browser technology and audio broadcasting
- With full attendance, you may download a PDF certificate of completion
- It may take up to 30 days for your CPE credit to be reflected in your transcript
- Replay webinars are in the archive 5-10 days after the live event but do not earn credits
Please read our IMA Webinars FAQ.
For questions about upcoming IMA webinars or for more information regarding program policies, please contact our offices:
For questions about IMA Leadership Academy, please contact:
Pat Stefanczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 474-1592
Download the Leadership Academy Brochure.