Our webinar program enhances your career by bringing you the latest thought leadership and developments in the profession.
IMA conducts more than 50 webinars every year at no cost to our members. Each qualifies for 1 to 1.5 hours of NASBA CPE credit(s). Seats fill up quickly.
We offer two webinar series:
- Inside Talk: Our highly popular series on timely, emerging issues and relevant topics such as technology, data analytics, revenue recognition, expense reporting and continuous accounting.
- IMA’s Leadership Academy: Hosts a monthly webinar series that empowers entry- and intermediate-level management accountants to become leaders within the profession.
Adopting the Right Organizational Culture
May 30, 2018 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Essential Team Skills
June 05, 2018 01:00 PM - 02:30 PM
Stepping Outside the Box: Elevating the Role of the Controller
June 06, 2018 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Achieving Long-Term ROI for RPA
June 13, 2018 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Future of Finance: 7 Predictions for CFOs
June 21, 2018 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
For the Love of Bills – and Savings! Uncover the Hidden Potential in Your Complex Payables
June 28, 2018 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Play past webinars on LinkUp IMA.
- Webinars use standard Web browser technology and audio broadcasting
- With full attendance, you may download a PDF certificate of completion
- It may take up to 30 days for your CPE credit to be reflected in your transcript
- Replay webinars are in the archive 5-10 days after the live event but do not earn credits
Please read our IMA Webinars FAQ.
For questions about upcoming IMA webinars or for more information regarding program policies, please contact our offices:
For questions about IMA Leadership Academy, please contact:
Pat Stefanczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 474-1592
Download the Leadership Academy Brochure.