Our webinar program enhances your career by bringing you the latest thought leadership and developments in the profession.
IMA conducts more than 50 webinars every year at no cost to our members. Each qualifies for 1 to 1.5 hours of NASBA-approved CPE credit(s). Seats fill up quickly.
We offer two webinar series:
- Inside Talk: Our highly popular monthly series on timely, emerging issues and relevant topics such as technology, data analytics, revenue recognition, expense reporting and continuous accounting.
- IMA’s Leadership Academy: Hosts a monthly webinar series that empowers entry- and intermediate-level management accountants to become leaders within the profession.
Inside Cash Flow - 7:00 AM EDT
August 29, 2017 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Inside Cash Flow - 1:00 PM EDT
August 29, 2017 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
The Leader as Innovator - Designing Your Dream Job Now
September 05, 2017 01:00 PM - 02:30 PM
Leadership During Times of Change
September 06, 2017 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Integrated Business Planning Fosters Better Collaboration and Decision Management
September 13, 2017 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Accounts Payable Trends 2017: The Process and Technology of AP Invoices
September 20, 2017 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Personnel Planning to Impact Profits
September 27, 2017 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Play past webinars on LinkUp IMA.
- Webinars use standard Web browser technology and audio broadcasting
- With full attendance, you may download a PDF certificate of completion
- It may take up to 30 days for your CPE credit to be reflected in your transcript
- Replay webinars are in the archive 5-10 days after the live event but do not earn credits
Please read our IMA Webinars FAQ.
For questions about upcoming IMA webinars or for more information regarding program policies, please contact our offices:
For questions about IMA Leadership Academy, please contact:
Pat Stefanczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 474-1592
Download the Leadership Academy Brochure.