CSCA: Everything You Need to Know
- 3-hour exam that includes 60 multiple-choice questions and 1 case study
- 30-50 hours of study suggested, depending on your level of expertise
- Earn up to 51 CPE credits!
- March and September exam windows
The CSCA exam will cover and test three content areas:
- Strategic Analysis
- Creating Competitive Advantage
- Strategy Implementation and Performance Evaluation
Who Is It For?
Certified Management Accountants who:
- Hold positions ranging from staff accountant to CFO
- Aspire to expand their strategic planning knowledge for current or future roles
Content Specification Outline and Learning Outcome Statements
We've outlined the content covered on the CSCA exam. These useful documents can point to the areas that will require additional study and help you craft a personalized study plan.
IMA Strategy and Competitive Analysis Learning Series ™
This series of five online courses and practice questions is a unique study resource, developed by IMA specifically for the CSCA credential. Each course features exercises, knowledge check questions, and a final assessment.
CSCA Candidate Handbook
This handbook is the go-to resource for all prospective CSCA candidates. It provides you with information on the requirements for certification: registration procedures, scheduling exams, and the examination process itself.
CSCA Program Fees
Includes: entrance into the CSCA program, one exam registration, and two years of access to the IMA Strategy and Competitive Analysis Learning Series™.
A retake fee of $300 applies to candidates each time they register for a subsequent exam.
A program re-entry fee of $100 applies to candidates who do not complete the program within a two-year period.
How to Get Started?
What If Your CMA Expired?
In order to enter the CSCA program, you will need to return your CMA status to good standing by meeting CPE requirements and paying appropriate fees. Please contact our Customer Service team at (800) 638-4427, or email email@example.com, to review your specific situation and next steps.
* The CSCA credential can be earned by CMAs and CFMs in good standing. If your CMA/CFM has lapsed, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-638-4427 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can advise you on how to reactivate your certification.