Skip to Main Content
Before You Take the Exam
- 1Review the Content Specification Outline, Learning Outcome Statements, and other resources.
- 2Create your study plan and start studying.
- 3Schedule your exam in advance to ensure you get the desired exam date.
- 4Note that exams are offered during two windows—March and September.
- 5Take the exam at any of the global Prometric Testing Centers.
What Happens After You Pass the Exam?
Once you've passed your CSCA exam, here is what you can expect:
1Your official CSCA certificate will be mailed to you within two weeks of passing the exam.
2You will receive your CSCA digital badge in an email from our partner, ProExam.
3By passing the exam, you will earn 30 CPE credits, which you can use towards your annual CPE requirement.
4Remember to keep your IMA membership and CMA in good standing. Ensure that you comply with the annual CMA requirement of 30 CPE.
Promote Your CSCA
- bulletDisplay your digital badge on LinkedIn.
- bulletRequest a letter from IMA to share the news with your employer. Please email your request to email@example.com.