Why Earn the CMA?
For more than 40 years, the CMA certification has been the benchmark for management accountants, certifying mastery of 11 core practice areas in the profession. Use the CMA Scholarship to complete the exam before graduation and gain the competitive edge to kick start your career.
Who is it for?
- Motivated students (undergrad through Ph.D.)
- Students who attend an accredited college or university in the U.S. or around the world
- 10 students per school per academic year can be nominated for a scholarship
- All students who are nominated by a professor will earn the scholarship
- Entrance fee to the CMA program
- Exam support package with retired exam questions and a glossary of terms
- Registration fees covering both parts of the exam (additional fees will apply for retakes)
- One-year access to the Wiley CMAexcel Review Course (U.S. students only)
- Up to three years of IMA membership while pursuing the certification
Where are the application forms?
When are applications due?
IMA accepts applications year-round, with most scholarships awarded April through June. Students must activate their scholarship within two weeks of notification from IMA.
Ready to take the next step?
Talk to your professor about nominating you for the scholarship. Use our informational flyer to make your case. You can also share the flyer with other faculty, your career office, and your peers.