ICMA? (Institute of Certified Management Accountants) recently announced the winners of its most recent awards for the CMA? (Certified Management Accountant) exam in both English and Chinese.
CMA Exam: English
Of the individuals who took the CMA exam in English during the May-July 14, 2021, testing window, the following were recognized for their exceptional performance:
- Rodrigo Casiano, Jr., CMA, of Manila, Philippines, received the ICMA Gold Medal for achieving the highest exam score.
- Michael Sherwin Sultan Reyes, of Pampanga, Philippines, received the ICMA Silver Medal for achieving the second-highest exam score.
- Kimberly Candice Limchua Lim, of Cebu, Philippines, received the ICMA Bronze Medal for achieving the third-highest exam score.
- Mel Clifford Villanueva Basanal, of Cebu, Philippines, received an ICMA Certificate of Distinguished Performance.
In the student category, the following individuals were awarded a Student Certificate of Distinguished Performance: Kyuha Cho, CMA, of Macomb, Ill.; E. Ling Nicole Foo, of Singapore; and Jiao Yi, of Zhuzhou, China.
CMA Exam: Chinese?
Of the individuals who took the Chinese language CMA exam in the July 2021 testing window, ICMA recognized the following for their outstanding performance:
- Shuang Liu received the ICMA Gold Medal for achieving the highest exam score.?
- Daidan Wei received the ICMA Silver Medal for achieving the second-highest exam score.
- Cheng An received the ICMA Bronze Medal for achieving the third-highest exam score.
- Lingran Dai; Qian Liang; Yanan Peng; and Junjie Zhao received an ICMA Certificate of Distinguished Performance.
In the student category, Jiaxi Dong earned the Priscilla S. Payne Outstanding Student Performance Award for receiving the highest exam score as a student. The following students were awarded a Student Certificate of Distinguished Performance: Mengyue Li; Jian XV Wang; Sixing Wang; and Xingang Yan.?
?ICMA congratulates these individuals for their outstanding performance on the CMA exam,? said Srikrishna Mankal, CMA, chair, ICMA Board of Regents. ?As the world continues to contend with the challenges of a global pandemic, these professionals and students have demonstrated their commitment to excellence in their careers and organizations. The CMA program attracts ambitious and accomplished professionals from around the world, and we especially note the sweep of the English exam awards by members in the Philippines, which points to the program?s increasing global presence. We remain encouraged about the future of the program and its continued relevancy to finance and accounting professionals around the world.?
For more information about the CMA program, please visit CMA certification.?