As ICMA® (Institute of Certified Management Accountants) continues to monitor the global coronavirus outbreak, our top priority remains the health and safety of all CMA® (Certified Management Accountant) candidates and our staff. Given the current outlook, please note the following:
Prometric test centers reopen
Virtually all Prometric test centers around the world are open, many at full capacity.
- Review the complete list of open Prometric test centers. Note: This list is subject to change.
- Masks required – Until further notice, test takers are required to bring and wear a mask during the entirety of their time at the test center. Both medical masks or cloth face coverings are acceptable. Masks with exhale valves are prohibited for use at the test center. Any test taker who comes to the test center without a mask will not be allowed to test, marked as a “no show,” and will not be eligible for a free reschedule.
- Candidates should check for additional details by visiting Prometric’s coronavirus update page.
- Have more questions regarding testing sites and COVID-19? Go to the Prometric FAQ page now.
Chinese-language exam date change
- The May 10 Chinese-language exam has been postponed until Sunday, July 26, 2020 (Note: The July 25 exam remains unchanged).
- The November 7, 2020, Chinese-language exam has been changed to Sunday, December 6.
Extension of testing window for English-language exam
The September-October testing window has been extended by one month – from August 1, 2020, to October 31, 2020. Registration for this window will remain open until October 15, 2020.
Prometric rescheduling fees resume on August 1
For the September-October 2020 testing window, ICMA is allowing candidates to change to the next testing window without paying an additional registration fee. Candidates may reschedule a CMA exam without incurring a Prometric rescheduling fee through July 31, 2020. After that date, Prometric rescheduling fees will resume.
Change to submission process for education transcripts
CMA candidates must submit all required educational transcripts to ICMA electronically on a temporary basis.
- Please email all documents in PDF format and make sure to include your IMA membership number. Send to:
- If you have already submitted your educational documents by mail, please resubmit a scanned copy of your documents to the above email address.
Candidates can visit the IMA homepage to see a message on the latest news regarding IMA’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak, including details about remote learning opportunities.
For questions about any of these changes, please contact email@example.com.