IMA Terms and Conditions
By continuing to use this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use the website.
- Institute of Management Accountants, Inc. ('IMA') grants the members and/or users limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, non-transferable right to access various products and services offered by it.
- Members and/or users are only allowed to view or access magazine, journals, research and thought leadership, Statements on Management Accounting, exam support package, Continuing Professional Education (‘CPE’) course material and other similar products. Members and/or users may download the aforementioned products on internal/personal device for personal use only and not for any commercial use.
- Members and/or users are only provided viewing access to the pre-recorded CPE course videos or webinar videos and are not allowed to download, store, transmit or edit such videos. The viewing access is only provided for internal/personal use only and not for any commercial use.
- Members and/or users are not allowed to reverse engineer, decode, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to access or derive the source code or structural framework of the products or services offered by IMA.
- Members and/or users are not allowed to copy, reproduce, duplicate or exploit for any purpose (commercial or otherwise) any part of the products or services offered by IMA.
- IMA does not transfer rights or title to any of the products and services to any members and/or users.
- All the products and services of IMA are copyrighted property of IMA or its licensors and all rights, titles and interests in and to the IMA’s products and services, including all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights under United States and international laws and treaties, remain with IMA and its licensors and no such right is conferred upon the members and/or users.
- IMA or its licensors retain full and complete ownership of all products and services and the intellectual property rights vested therein.
- The login details (i.e. username and password) required to access IMA’s website are restricted from being shared or used by any other member/user.
- Members and/or users do not have control over the infrastructure facilities or equipment or server where IMA’s products and services are hosted or stored. Members and/or users are not provided any dedicated online storage space.
- Members and/or users do not have any right to the process adopted by IMA for providing the products and services.