Download six sample exam questions to get a feel for the CSCA exam
The strategy certification for accounting and financial professionals
Watch this video to see how the CSCA elevates your strategic planning and analysis skills.
The CSCA: What You Will Learn
Creating Competitive Advantage
Strategy Implementation and Performance Evaluation
CSCA Program Details
To sit for the CSCA exam, you must:
- have already passed both CMA exam parts or earned another eligible accounting or finance certification
- pay the CSCA program entry fee
- register to take the exam
To maintain your certification after you pass the exam, you must:
- keep your IMA membership active. CSCAs receive free IMA membership for one year after they pass the exam. After that year expires, you must renew your IMA membership every year in order to maintain your active CSCA status.
- comply with the IMA Statement of Ethical Professional Practice
See the CSCA Handbook for complete information.
CSCA Program Entry: $80*
CSCA Exam Registration: $320*
IMA Strategy and Competitive Analysis Learning Series®: $349*
*IMA Student/Academic members receive 25% off.
40 to 75 hours of study suggested, depending on your level of expertise.
CSCA program entry provides two years to pass the exam.
The CSCA is offered via two exam windows per year in March and September.