Enterprise Risk Management: Tools and Techniques for Effective Implementation
How can I identify the risks that could cause my organization to fail to meet its strategies and objectives?
Failure to identify, assess, and manage the major risks facing the organization's business model could result in significant stakeholder value loss.
This document presents:
- Techniques for identifying risks and examples from company experiences,
- Qualitative and quantitative procedures for assessing risks
- Tools and techniques to facilitate successful ERM implementation.
- ERM is an ongoing journey that requires strong commitment from C-level executives and an effective process tailored to the organization’s unique culture.
- Management accounting and finance professionals have the necessary skills to partner with senior management in support of ERM implementations.