IMA’s recently launched print and electronic book line is designed to complement its existing series of Statements on Management Accounting (SMAs), C-Suite Reports, and research studies.
IMA welcomes author proposals covering a variety of management accounting and thought leadership areas, including (but not limited to):
- Performance measurement, incentives, and alignment
- Planning and analysis (including strategic planning and budgeting)
- Strategic cost management
- Operations, process, management, and innovation
- Technology enablement (including cloud computing, predictive analytics, etc.)
- External reporting and disclosures (including sustainability reporting)
- Business leadership and ethics (including role of Controller, CFO, etc.)
- Risk management and internal controls
To propose a book idea, please send a letter of interest and an abstract to IMA Director of Research & Development Jennifer Ashkenazy at firstname.lastname@example.org.