Start Your Engines: Join Us in Indy for ACE2018
Start your engines and head for the IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants) event of the year: Registration is now open for the 2018 Annual Conference & Expo (ACE2018), to be held at the JW Marriott in Indianapolis, Ind., from June 16-20, 2018. Early Bird registration is available now through March 31; click here to take advantage of special rates and save up to $340.
The Conference will officially kick off IMA’s 100-year anniversary celebration and equip you with the skills you’ll need to “future-proof” your career and succeed in the digital age. Join us in Indianapolis where you can:
- Explore nine Specialty Tracks designed for management accountants: the eight tracks introduced last year plus a new one: Strategy and Competitive Analysis
- Choose from 70+ sessions to customize your learning experience
- Earn more than 30 continuing professional education (CPE) credits (29 NASBA credits)*
- Network and share experiences with more than 800 attendees
- Experience the allure of Indy, named a Travel + Leisure Top 20 U.S. City
Attendees will learn from expert speakers on important issues facing the accounting and finance field. Keynote presenters will include:
- Emmitt Smith, Pro Football Hall of Famer, NFL’s All-Time Leading Rusher, Three-Time Super Bowl Champion
- Patricia Wilson, former CEO of the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Greater Bay Area
- Alec Ross, New York Times best-selling author and former senior advisor for innovation at the U.S. State Department
- Lori Victor Feller, IBM Global Partner, Cognitive Innovation and IBM Q Consulting Global Leader
Join us as hundreds of professionals from large and small businesses, public corporations, academic institutions, and governmental agencies come together and explore new ways to boost their management accounting careers.
For complete information about ACE2018 and registration details, please visit http://www.imaconference.org/. Attendees can join the conversation at #IMA18ACE.
*Maximum CPE is based on attending the preconference workshops, preconference webinar, and main conference sessions.