Data Amplified: The Future of Business Reporting
The future of business reporting is here. As artificial intelligence, automation, and advancements in technology continue to impact tasks traditionally performed by accountants, many are wondering what’s ahead for the profession.
To ensure that members are apprised of the new developments in best business practices, IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants) is proud to announce its partnership with Data Amplified 2017, a global conference on the future of business reporting. The conference will take place November 6 – 8 at the Paris Marriott Gauche in Paris, France.
Early bird registration ends on August 31. IMA members have an opportunity to save even more with an exclusive discount offer. To register for the conference and redeem the discount, please visit the following website and enter coupon code IMA15 to save 15% off of registration: https://www.dataamplified.org/registration/.
Data Amplified is designed to provide key information and access to a global network of peers and experts from financial institutions, international businesses, regulators, standard setters, and vendors, as well as reporting experts from the private sector and academia.
Topics to be covered during the conference include:
- Accounting & Data Analytics
- XBRL for Solvency II
- XBRL for Supply Chain Management
- XBRL for Blockchain – Shared Ledgers and Smart Contracts
- Movement in the capital markets to using structured data formats like XBRL for better analytics
- New XBRL Mandates (EU Mandate for XBRL for all EU Public Companies)
- Analytic software for Inline XBRL and Data Analytics
- Updates from FASB and IASB on use of Inline XBRL
- Update on US SEC Inline XBRL & IFRS using XBRL for foreign filers
- XBRL for sustainability
Hosted by XBRL International, Data Amplified will be the place to learn about new technologies, innovations and processes that are profoundly impacting the way that business information is gathered, reported, and used by accounting and finance professionals now, and in the future.
For more information about the conference, please visit https://www.dataamplified.org/ or email email@example.com.