Time’s running out to fulfill your CPE requirement
2017 is winding down. If you hold the CMA certification and have not yet fulfilled your annual continuing professional education (CPE) requirement, be sure to earn all your CPE credits by December 31, 2017. Advance your career and keep your current or forthcoming certification in good standing.
CMAs can carry over up to 10 credits to 2018 to fulfill their annual 30 CPE credit requirement. If you completed your CMA exams prior to 2017 but aren’t officially certified yet, you must meet the annual CPE requirement, in addition to any outstanding education and experience verifications, in order to receive your certificate. If you passed your CMA exams in 2017, your CPE requirement will go into effect on January 1, 2018. It’s highly recommended to get a head start with earning your CPE credits now. The CPE you earn between your last exam to the end of 2017 can be carried over to 2018.
Please visit our Education Center to register for NASBA-approved courses in our extensive continuing education course catalog. We have an exclusive collection of hot topics specific to management accounting, such as risk management, internal control and the COSO Framework, and revenue recognition.
Choose from a variety of course options:
- Subscription packages such as:
- “Misplaced Trust | Devastating Fraud,” a new, real-life ethics course based on a breach of internal control in the education sector
- COSO Self-Study Program, an online course about the COSO Internal Control Framework that offers 17 CPE credits and a certificate
- Our FP&A Certificate course teaches how to drive performance through strategic planning, forecasting techniques, and operational budget alignment within an organization
- For CMAs only: The CSCA® (Certified in Strategy and Competitive Analysis) exam – registration includes the IMA Strategy and Competitive Analysis Learning Series™, worth up to 21 CPE credits by completing review courses for this specialty credential.
For more information, visit the following website: https://www.imanet.org/education-center.