The reports presented here contain the results of a survey of IMA members in 2015. These documents analyze by region:
- Base salary and total compensation,
- Impact of gender and age on compensation,
- Effect of CMA certification on members’ earnings, and
- Items related to job satisfaction, including hours worked and benefits received.
- Globally, the median base salary and total compensation is 61% higher for CMAs over non-CMAs.
- CMAs of all ages earn more than non-CMAs. Those aged 30-39 receive the greatest premium, with a median salary 50% greater than their non-CMA peers.
- CMAs believe their certification creates career opportunities and strengthens their ability to move across business areas.
Access the salary survey by region: