The reports presented here contain the results of a survey of IMA members in 2014. These documents analyze by region:
- Base salary and total compensation,
- Impact of gender and age on compensation,
- Effect of CMA certification on members’ earnings, and
- Items related to job satisfaction, including hours worked and benefits received.
- Approximately 70% of all survey respondents received a raise in the past year, with a median increase of 8%.
- Globally, CMAs earn 59% more in median salary and 63% more in median total compensation than their non-CMA peers.
- CMAs believe their certification creates career opportunities and strengthens their ability to move across business areas.
Access the salary survey by region: