All times listed are Eastern, GMT (UTC) -4, unless otherwise stated.
Your success drives us.
The IMA Leadership Academy offers a monthly education series for entry- and intermediate-level accountants and financial professionals to build or strengthen their leadership skills. Participation in Leadership Academy sessions qualifies for NASBA-approved CPE credits.
The monthly sessions cover a variety of leadership topics including, but not limited to, leadership skills, coaching, team building, and problem solving.
How To Register
See the upcoming webinar schedule above. Session titles link to the complete description and registration process. Please note, all webinars are held from 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. EDT unless otherwise stated.
Please read below for CPE requirements and policies.
Collapse all | Expand all
To earn CMA- and NASBA-approved CPE credit you must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Register for the live event and include your IMA member number on the registration form.
- Attend the live event on the scheduled date.
- Participate completely in the live webinar by logging in on time, responding to all of the polling questions, and completing the event’s evaluation form.
- If you meet the event requirements, a CPE Certificate will be e-mailed to you within 7-10 business days.
- Please note: due to system changes it may take up to 30 days for your CPE credit to be reflected in your transcript.
Leadership Academy webinars are delivered via the Web using standard Web browser technology and audio broadcasting. This means you will view the webinar using the standard Web browser installed on your computer, and the audio portion of the webinar will be delivered through your computer's speakers or headphones. If you experience difficulties with this feature, you may call in and listen to the audio via telephone.
Leadership Academy webinars are recorded and available 5-7 business days after the live event. To view a recording of a past event, visit the Webinar Library. You need to be logged in as a member to view any of our past events. Recorded webinars are not eligable for CPE credit. Credit is only awarded to those who attend the live event.
For questions about upcoming IMA Leadership Academy webinars or for more information regarding program policies, please contact Pat Stefanczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 474-1592.
Also reference the IMA Webinar FAQ.
Download the Leadership Academy Brochure.