The CMA Certification
The CMA (Certified Management Accountant) is the advanced professional certification specifically designed to measure the accounting and financial management skills that drive business performance. Leading employers—from multinational corporations to private firms, academic institutions, and not for-profit organizations—seek out CMAs to fill positions requiring critical accounting and financial management skills.
How important is certification in regards to compensation?
- CMAs earn 122% more in average salary and 117% more in total compensation (including salary and other compensation) than their noncertified peers. This means that on average, earning a CMA will more than double your salary.*
- This translates to a total of up to $2.6 million in extra lifetime earnings for someone in their early 20’s.*
- IMA members continue to provide incredible value to the organizations where they work.
To Learn More:
* IMA Middle East Salary Survey 2010
Achieving the CMA credential demonstrates your mastery of financial planning, analysis, control, decision support and professional ethics. CMA certification will expand your opportunities in your current business or your future career.
Leading employers seek to hire and promote CMAs. Companies such as 3M, Alcoa, AT&T, Bank of America, Boeing, Cargill, Caterpillar, ConAgra, Hewlett-Packard, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, Saudi Aramco, Verizon and Xerox have CMAs in key management roles.
Ready to earn your CMA? You must be an IMA member to apply for the CMA program.
- Join IMA to get started today. Members joining from the Middle East select "International Membership & Application Processing Fee."
If you are an IMA member, get started earning your CMA here.
To learn more about the CMA credential:
IMA Middle East
من الأحد إلى الخميس 9:00 حتي 18:00 بتوقيت غرينتش +4
هاتف : + 971-4-311-6352
فاكس : + 971-4-311-6351
ترجم هذه الصفحة
IMA is the worldwide association for accountants and financial professionals working in business. We are committed to helping you-and all of our 60,000 members-to expand your professional skills, better manage your organization, and enhance your career.